Bales Family

Bales Family

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gwen turns 2

Wow, I cannot believe my Gwen is 2. It feels like I was just posting her one year old birthday party. Well, I hope she had as much fun as I did. We started out at the Fun Park. The kids played in the soft play for a while then we played lots of video games.
Here is Gwen at the soft play.

Elsie coming down the slide.
Of course Kaylix and Tayson were there. (Gwen's cousins)

Gwen and Tayson were playing with the little air hockey. They were so cute. Tayson really got into it.

Vern and I playing while Kaylix and Elsie played each other.

Gwen and Tayson really loved the balls too. I think Tayson is going to be a basketball player or a baseball player.
Then we came home for some cake and ice cream and presents.
Say cheese.

Make a wish. With some help from Elsie she got the candles out.

Thanks grandpa for the McDonald's bucks!

Gwen got a new bed spread, a big play dough kit, a big box of safari animals, a barbie from Elsie and her very favorite present was from Jenny a little package of 6 lip glosses. She is finally starting to call it lips stick but for the longest time Gwen has LOVED lip gloss and called it "lips."

She didn't touch her cake and ice cream because she wouldn't stop putting on lip gloss.
She was excited about her new princess bed.

But she STILL didn't take a break from putting on the gloss.

She was willing to share with everything.
But Tayson seemed to like it.
We also played with the Safari animals that night, Tayzilla was knocking everything down before we could even set it up. The next day we had a play dough party with her new play dough. We had such a fun day. Gwen has been such a blessing in my life and I couldn't have asked for a sweeter child. I hope the terrible twos by pass and we have a great year.

4 comments:

  1. Clara has that same bed spread! So cute. Gwen is such a sweet and adorable little girl. I can't believe it's been two years either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. It seems like we were just at the hospital holding her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant beleive your baby is TWO! Your girls are so beautiful, just like their mommy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe she is already 2!... It goes to stinkin fast! Love your cute blog!
    Katie B

    ReplyDelete