Bales Family

Bales Family

Thursday, March 25, 2010

High school friends get together!

My friend Lyndzi was coming to town from Ohio and she wanted to have a get together at my house with all of our high school friends. I am so glad that she was able to squeeze us in because she has so much family and friends to visit. Anyway, it was really fun. Here's a few pics.




Clara (Aubree's daughter) was so sweet!


After we had lunch we just sat outside to visit and let the kiddies fun free.




Lyndzi and Jenny Wow they both look tired :)


Aubree pushing Clara on the swing.




Gwen and Tayson (Jenny's little guy) playing.


Mckay, Lyndzi's little guy found a fake carrot but he sure loved it :)
I am so mad at myself for not grabbing a pic of all of us together. But thanks for coming to see me Lyndzi and thanks for making the drive Aubree. I love my friends!




3 comments:

  1. That was so fun! Mmm those red velvet cake balls were so good, I'm gonna have to make those. Is there any way I can get that picture of Clara by that baby carriage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lunch looked so cute! I am sure you weren't having as much fun as I was though, changing really gross diapers and throwing up all day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lena, I am so glad you took a picture of me like that. I look amazing! I didn't even know you took that. We are both so tired for 2 simple reasons...our children. :)
    Your table set up was so beatiful. Thanks so much for going to all of the trouble and doing that at you cute home. You're the BESTEST!
    Oh, I'm going to have to see if I can find Mac a fake carrot, he loved that thing.

    ReplyDelete