Bales Family

Bales Family

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Too cute!

My friend Aubree came from Farmington for the day and stopped by for a couple of hours to visit. Her daughter, Clara, was TOO CUTE!!! Seriously, Clara was kissing Gwen and she wasn't quite sure what to think about it. I can't stop laughing at these pictures.

Awww, she is so affectionate.

She was giving Gwen Elsie's shoes. It was funny. They played really well together.

LOL Gwen looks like a deer in headlights.

She has no where to run.
Thanks for the visit Aubs! LYLAS



4 comments:

  1. I've looked at these so many times tonight and I'm still laughing about them! Clara loves to play with other kids. Sorry she was being so posessive with toys and chairs! Gwen is so nice to share everything with Clara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic 2nd from the bottom is hilarious of little Gwen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you don't mind me checking your blog! Your girls are so cute! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are so cute! Poor Gwen and her shiner! I hope she's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete