Bales Family

Bales Family

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Accident Prone

Gwen is sweet and very passive. She is like a ray of sunshine after a long storm. She is a dream come true. My only complaint right now is that she is the MOST ACCIDENT PRONE PERSON I HAVE EVER MET!!!!! Here is a little example. Today we were getting ready for our 9 o'clock church and Vern has to leave to set up the chairs as part of his calling. So, it is just me and the girls. Gwen fell down 3 times while I was just doing Elsie's hair! Then at church I lost track but I think she fell, from tripping over her own feet, about 10 times and she fell off of chairs 3 times. Her feet are going faster then her brain can process and she loves to climb so of course we all know that climbing = falling with a 17 month old. Well we came home from church and have a nice picnic in my back yard. Elsie loves picnics. Gwen was just walking and did a cart-wheel off the deck smacking her face and leaving her with a big shiner. Vern and I are just exhausted today and if anyone is wondering why just spend one day with my sweet little angel and you will know. :)

Here's the shiner!



Oh, and one more thing. My new favorite! I taught Gwen to raise her hand and say "me" whenever I ask a question that starts with 'who.' Like, Who's cute? "Me" or Who's sweet, hungry, stinky, one, whatever she knows the right response.

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie. BriLynn falls down a lot but I think it has more to do with her siblings attacking her so she runs away. Thats a cute idea to have her say "me". Does she go into nursery this month? I'm pumped we have three more weeks woo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh she's cute! That's so sad though that she keeps getting hurt! She really is a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor kid! That's too bad she keeps getting hurt! I want to see the "Me." That's so funny! Cadence and Zack do that and now that Carlie has caught on it cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete