Bales Family

Bales Family

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Las Vegas

Saturday morning we drove to Las Vegas and I have to admit I just love Vegas. It is only my third time visiting but every time I've been I have had a blast! Here are some pictures of things we did.
Coke Factory
M&M Factory 3D show
M&M Factory
Hello Kitty
New York, New York where we had lunch
We stayed at the Circus Circus where they have an adventure dome full of rides. The girls had a lot of fun there.
I guess we were pictured out by evening because we did a lot on the strip and forgot to take pictures. We saw the Bellagio show, Mirage show, went to see the moving statues at Caesar's Palace but they weren't working, and we watched Circus Acts at our hotel. I think I love how much there is to do in Vegas. Monday we drove home. I was so impressed by how well the girls did while driving. We had an amazing trip I know I will never forget!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Thanks again for the cut and color :)

    ReplyDelete